Georges the Backpack embroidered Recycled cotton Beige dust in the windRegular price 90 €
Rising Sun is the name of our new Spring Summer collection inspired by the 70's vibes. This collection is above all a hymn to color with 4 new joyful colors that are each named after a mythical song of the era: "Green Rivers of Babylon", "Yellow here comes the Sun", "Beige dust in the wind" and "Red born to be alive". You'll love the Flower Power printed linings that reflect the bohemian effervescence of the decade.
NEW ! The novelty of this Spring Summer collection is Georges our new backpack the one that will accompany you for all your trips to the city or to the beach. Its large compartment will allow you to carry your daily stuff (water bottle, sports stuff, a good book...). Georges is also the ideal companion for a day out on the town, it will accommodate a towel and a good picnic. Its little plus : its small zipped pocket to keep keys and phone at hand.
- Composition: Recycled cotton
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton from the end of the textile industry's fabric stocks. Flowery linings.
- Dimensions : L35xH30xP16 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.