Sauval the city bag Recycled cotton Midnight BlueRegular price 80 €
Sauval midnight blue is the city bag you'll take with you everywhere, from home to work, on your bike, in public transportation, or on your scooter. It's small, but can easily hold everything you need for the day: 13" computer, notebook, wallet and a little makeup bag. The adjustable strap lets you wear it messenger-style or over the shoulder, or use the two little handles to carry it in your hand or over an arm.
It features an inside zippered pocket, to keep your keys and phone nearby.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions: L33xH24xW18 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.The red and blue colors can potentially rub off on light colored clothing due to friction or contact with water.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.