Tournelles the small pouch Recycled cotton Red born to be aliveRegular price 40 €
Rising Sun is the name of our new Spring Summer collection inspired by the 70's vibes. This collection is above all a hymn to color with 4 new joyful colors that are each named after a mythical song of the era: "Green Rivers of Babylon", "Yellow here comes the Sun", "Beige dust in the wind" and "Red born to be alive". You'll love the Flower Power printed linings that reflect the bohemian effervescence of the decade.
Need a little case to store your keys, pens, make-up essentials for the day? Tournelles is there for that. You'll love its little side handle to easily grab it from your bag. For the summer, it will keep your change, phone and keys safe from the sand.
- Composition: Recycled cotton
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton from the end of the textile industry's fabric stocks. Flowery linings.
- Dimensions: L15xH10xW8 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.