Article 1 : preamble
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that can identify a user. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or his IP address
- What rights do users have regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom is this data transmitted?
- Eventually, the site's policy regarding "cookies".
Article 2: General principles regarding the collection and processing of data
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site shall respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected and for what purpose the data is being collected
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected.
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the period of retention
Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed in the context of browsing the site
a. Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected on the Rive Droite Paris website are the following:
- First name, Last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Bank details
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When you register on our site
- When you log in to your account, make a purchase, enter a competition
- When you log out
Furthermore, when you make a payment on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice, will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes:
- To personalise your experience and meet your individual needs
- To provide personalised advertising content
- To improve our site
- To improve customer service and your support needs
- To contact you by email
- Administer a competition, promotion, or survey where applicable
b. Transferring ata to third parties
Personal data collected by the website is not passed on to any third party, and is only processed by the website editor.
c. Data hosting
The Rive Droite Paris website is hosted by Shopify Inc, whose head office is located at the following address:
126 York St. Ottawa, ON K1N 5T5, Canada.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1-888-746-7439
article 4 : Data controller and data processing
a. The data controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is Aurélie JANSEM. She can be contacted by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
b. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
article 5 : User's rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his/her request, the user is obliged to communicate: his/her first and last name as well as his/her e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
a. . Presentation of the user's rights regarding data collection and processing
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the following procedure:
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
he user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless he/she can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her data by sending an e-mail to the data controller using the contact e-mail address: email@example.com
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him/her, or significantly affects him/her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organise what should happen to his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f.Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
article 6 : Use of "cookies" files
The site may use "cookie" techniques.A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard disk, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files enable the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
The user is informed that he/she may oppose the recording of these "cookies" by configuring his/her browser software.For information, the user can find the steps to follow in order to configure their browser software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files at the following addresses:
- : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunctioning of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation
When browsing the site, the user is informed that third party "cookies" may be recorded.
More specifically, these are the following third parties
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks may therefore be stored on the user's computer when they use these functions.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with the law in force.
article 8 : Unsubscribe
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates regarding your order, occasional company news, information on related products, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
article 9 : Consent
article 10 : Applicable law