Ballu the little embroidered duffle bag Recycled cotton midnight blueRegular price 80 €
Ballu, the little embroidered duffel bag, is the ideal bag for stylish teens, big kids or ladies who love a tiny bag.
Naturally, we also highly recommend treating yourself to one!
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions : L35xH30xW22 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate programme. Iron on reverse side. The red and blue colors can potentially rub off on light colored clothing due to friction or contact with water.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.