Elzevir the big embroidered weekend bag Upcycled raw denimRegular price 105 €
The name of your tribe, the destination of your dreams as a subliminal message to the person to whom you offer it or simply your initials so that your weekend bag looks like no other.
- Composition: Upcycled denim - 95% cotton & 5% Elastane
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions : L50xH40xW23 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate programme. Iron on reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.