Ballu the small duffel bag Recycled cotton blackRegular price 70 €
Ballu black is the perfect duffel bag if you like a small, soft-sided bag. It's just the right size for holding a few personal items, light sports clothes, or the essentials for a terrific sleepover.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions: L35xH30xW22 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.