Barbette, the medium sized pouch Upcycled raw denimRegular price 45 €
A pouch is a must-have to slip into your purse or taking on a trip. Barbette the Pouch raw denim is perfect for stashing your daily essentials (papers, hand sanitizer, keys, etc.), or slipping all your belongings into your suitcase when you go on a trip (lingerie, swimsuits, etc.). It's also great for hiding all those ugly cords lying around.
- Composition: upcycled denim - 95% cotton & 5% Elastane
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions : H19 x L28 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate programme. Iron on reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.