Barbette, the medium sized pouch Recycled cotton LeopardRegular price 45 €
For the first time at Rivedroite, the print takes over with the Wild Tribe collection, a wild collection declined in 2 patterns, Leopard and Zebra, both designed by the French artist Natacha Paschal.
Discover now the iconic Rivedroite in their Wild version: essentials that will give the perfect twist to all your back to school looks.
A clutch is an essential to slip into your bag or to take on a trip. Barbette's Leopard print pouch is perfect for storing your daily essentials (papers, hydro-alcohol gel, keys etc), it's also the perfect accessory to hide those ugly cables lying around.
The linings of this collection are plain black and always from the end of stocks of fabrics from the textile industry.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions : H19 x L28 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate programme. Iron on reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.