Elzevir the big weekend bag Recycled cotton "bois de rose"Regular price 95 €
Our big Elzevir bag in bois de rose is the perfect size for a long weekend. It holds three complete outfits, plus two pairs of shoes and your toiletry bag. It's also perfect for a short seaside getaway: Use it to carry your beach towel, shorts, T-shirts, swimsuits, sandals and a good book.
It features an inside zippered pocket to keep everything organized, and folds up easily to save space in your closet.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions: L50xH40xW23 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.