The small yoga bag in collaboration with Lili Barbery Recycled cotton Bois de RoseRegular price 75 €
We continue our collaboration with Lili Barbery, former beauty journalist reconverted, among other things, in the teaching of kundalini yoga in Paris, to offer you the yoga bag in mini format. Small and compact, the bois de rose bag can be carried on the shoulder or accross the body thanks to its adjustable handle, and will accompany you to your yoga class by bike, walk or in transport. Ideal to carry all your sport essentials with you: sweater, water bottle, towel ... this bag will suit all people who do not necessarily need to slip their yoga mat in their bag.
The yoga bag Mini version is available in 5 colors: military green, bois de rose, yellow amber, night blue and vibrant red.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% polycotton
- Dimensions : L50xH22xW20 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.