Marcel the tote bag Recycled cotton Yellow here comes the sunRegular price 60 €
Rising Sun is the name of our new Spring Summer collection inspired by the 70's vibes. This collection is above all a hymn to color with 4 new joyful colors that are each named after a mythical song of the era: "Green Rivers of Babylon", "Yellow here comes the Sun", "Beige dust in the wind" and "Red born to be alive". You'll love the Flower Power printed linings that reflect the bohemian effervescence of the decade.
Marcel the tote is back for spring and you will love its bright colors designed to brighten up your wardrobe for this new season. It's the ideal bag to go shopping or to carry your beach essentials with its soft shape and flowery interior lining.
- Composition: Recycled cotton
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton from the end of the textile industry's fabric stocks. Flowery linings.
- Dimensions: L48xH37xP21cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.