Mini Darcy the anti diaper bag Recycled cotton LeopardRegular price 115 €
For the first time at Rivedroite, the print takes over with the Wild Tribe collection, a wild collection declined in 2 patterns, Leopard and Zebra, both designed by the French artist Natacha Paschal.
Discover now the iconic Rivedroite in their Wild version: essentials that will give the perfect twist to all your back to school looks.
Smaller and more compact, Mini Darcy Leopard is the ideal changing bag for short daily trips with your baby, or for the minimalist who prefers to carry little stuff. Of course, it keeps all the advantages of a changing bag: pocket for diapers, elasticated pocket for the bottle, removable stroller attachment system, adjustable shoulder strap and external patch pocket to keep your phone within reach.
Psst: Mini Darcy Leopard version is the size of a 13 inch computer, if you want to use it without your baby.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions : L32xH24W13 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.