Minimes the toddler backpack Recycled cotton Midnight BlueRegular price 45 €
Minimes is the perfect backpack for kids aged 2 to 5. They can wear it to school, or on family outings. It easily holds a Teddy Bear, a snack and a few toys for those long vacation trips.
It closes easily with snaps, and the straps can be adjusted to just the right size for your kid.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: No lining
- Dimensions : L20xH24xW7 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side. The red and blue colors can potentially rub off on light colored clothing due to friction or contact with water.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.