Tournelles XL the pouch Recycled cotton ZebraRegular price 55 €
For the first time at Rivedroite, the print takes over with the Wild Tribe collection, a wild collection declined in 2 patterns, Leopard and Zebra, both designed by the French artist Natacha Paschal.
Discover now the Rivedroite' iconics in their Wild version: essentials that will give the perfect twist to all your back to school looks.
Tournelles XL version Zebra is THE toiletry bag, bigger than Tournelles, it allows you to take more things with you. You can easily slip it inside your bag to gather all your little essentials, shampoo, shower gel, hand cream, deodorant ... Its square shape and its handle allow you to take it everywhere with you.
The linings of this collection are plain black and always from the end of stocks of fabrics from the textile industry.
- Composition: Recycled cotton - 84% cotton & 16% polyester
- Packaging: This product is carefully packed in a reusable drawstring cotton pouch
- Lining: 100% upcycled polycotton
- Dimensions: L15xH10xW8 cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash only on cold, delicate program. Iron on the reverse side.
1. Repurposing Textile Industry Overstock
Our bags and accessories are produced with a short supply chain in Casablanca, Morocco, using recycled or upcycled materials and overstock fabric from the textile industry that we repurpose.
2. Innovative, Socially-Responsible Production Methods
Our bags & accessories are designed and created by our "Dudes," experienced designers once facing job insecurity who have now, with our help, started their own businesses. We finance the purchase of sewing machines to get them started, and manage the paperwork for them. We provide them with a stable income, and they work with us to help Rive Droite thrive.